For Fertile Soil & Productive Farming.
1. It helps to increase the soil fertility.
2. It helps to dissolve insoluble nutrients in the soil.
3. It helps the soil to become porous and thereby helps to increase aeration.
4. It helps to increase the water holding capacity of the soil.
5. It helps in the growth of feeder roots of the crop.
6. It helps in the proliferation of beneficial microflora in the soil by regular use.
7. It helps to increase organic carbon in the soil and increase micro nutrient uptake to the crop.
8. It stabilizes applied nitrogen in the soil.
9. It is eco-friendly and water-soluble.